Tri-State CRI depends on meaningful partnerships with investors and other stakeholders in order for our work to have the greatest impact. We welcome you to join us in our work in any of the following ways:
- Become a member – Individual and faith-based institutional investors can join the coalition and become part of a community actively engaged in responsible stewardship of financial assets to advance social justice.
- Collaborate – We recognize our advocacy is stronger and more effective when we work in collaboration with others, and we actively seek to coordinate with various stakeholders whose work connects with our areas of shareholder engagement. If you see a potential for collaboration, whether as a community impacted by business activities or an ally engaged in complementary advocacy, please reach out and explore collaboration.
- Engagement services – If your institution has an investment portfolio and is seeking an advocacy partner to help you engage in shareholder advocacy or mission aligned proxy voting, we invite you to consider working with us.
- Donate – Tri-State CRI is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization and support from generous donors along with membership dues enables us to continue expanding and deepening our shareholder advocacy work. Click to make a donation to the Tri-State Coalition for Responsible Investment.
- Partners Program – Individuals can support our mission by becoming a Partner of the Coalition, where you will receive updates of our work and be part of our community.